Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Bad news: my darling mac is having problems. Specifically, when I reboot it, the clock resets to 1961 and no applications (including the one that controls the clock) will open. And now, it seems to be temporarily rendering any charger that touches it unusable. So I can't shut it down... and now I can't charge it. I made it last through exams so that I would last through exams, but now that I'm done (HURRAH) my poor baby is going to have to get some work done. It's that time in its life, but I'm just praying it's not done for. Good news: Done with school, more time for posting, but now I've got no online access to my music, and little computer access. I'm also about to be cruising around the country for two weeks--Myrtle Beach, Charlottesville, and Champaign if you want to say hello--but I've got hardly any computer access in the meantime.

I'm just about to fold.

So I'm going to go work on wrangling up some cash to pay for a new computer, and sorry for being an utter failure as a blogger lately.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.