Friday, August 8, 2008

A note mid-show...

Why do people always hang up after they say something they perceive to be mean?

I just had the funniest call--a girl called in and said "Hey, did you just play ------?" I said yes. She said "Are you friends with those guys?" I said "No, I know them, but we're not really friends." She said "Well next time you see them, tell them to stop playing sucky closers and to start writing their own music."

I laughed, but she hung up too soon to hear it.

Kudos to you, girl. I agree. I hope you read this.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.