Thursday, April 3, 2008

Live on Antennas to Heaven

Yesterday was highly productive, and I finally got the CD burner in the production room at the radiostation working again!  So to celebrate all that, below are a slew of live songs and interviews from bands I've had on in the last couple of years.  Some I've posted before, some are brand brand new, but they're all delightful, at least to me.  You can also pretty much tell how long I had been DJing by the difference in my voice from when I first started doing the show until now.


So, to kick things off....

Meemaw--Last week's show in its near entirety.  Starts when we played "D.A.N.C.E." for Wes, and goes all the way to its sweet conclusion.

Beat It / Original Sin--Live with Meemaw.  Turns out, no one actually knows the words to "Beat It".

Amy LaVere--Check the sidebar--she's coming back in town in a month or so!

LYLAS--One of the very firsts I had into the station.

Cory Branan and Ben Nichols--One of my favorites.  Fifty three minutes of live music, recorded music, and Ben and Cory being charming.

No comments:

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.