Friday, April 4, 2008

Playlist, 4/4/08

I know, I know--I really need to start putting this up sooner.  Mediafire keeps giving me errors when I try to upload songs, so I don't know if it's a problem with my internet or a problem with Mediafire--I'm inclined to believe the former.  ROAR.  I'm going to keep trying, but here's the playlist nonetheless.

As an explanation of my lateness, though, I'll plug the show I've spent all weekend and all yesterday and will spent all of the rest of my time until Saturday working on--
Original Cast!

If you enjoy musical theatre, you should come out to the Johnson Theater at TPAC this Thursday, Friday, or Saturday, to watch a musical revue including songs from Godspell, You're a Good Man, Charlie Brown, Cabaret, and Into the Woods.

I will be behind the scenes running the show (stage managing) so you won't actually see me on stage, but the show's fun nonetheless.

Tickets are ten dollars and can be bought at the door or at ticketmaster.

See you there?



Lula Córtes and Zé Ramalho, "Nas Paredes de Pedra Encantada, Os Segredos Talhadas por Sumé" from Paebirú
We Will Build, "Drive Through Three" from untitled collection
Yeaysayer, "Germs" from All Hour Cymbals
Half Handed Cloud, "You've Been Faithful to Us Clouds" from Halo's & Lassos
Turbo Fruits, "The Run Around" from Turbo Fruits
Mstrkrft, "She's Good for Business" from The Looks
Quiet Life, "Were You Singing" from Act Natural
Built to Spill, "Fly Around My Pretty Little Miss" from Ancient Melodies of the Future
Elf Power, "The New Mythology" from In a Cave
Lucas Haas, "Kemp" 
DeVotchKa, "Transliterator", from A Mad & Faithful Telling
M, "La Bonne Etoile" from Qui de Nous Deux
Sigur Ros, "Agaetis Byrjun" from Agaetis Byrjun
Umbrella Tree, "A Horse That Will Come When I Whistle" from What Kind of Books Do You Read?
Lucero, "I Can Get Us Out of Here Tonight" from Rebels, Rogues, & Sworn Brothers
The Magnetic Fields, "Luckiest Guy on the Lower East Side" from 69 Love Songs
Panther, "Violence, Diamonds" from 14 kt. God
Editors, "Heads in Bags" from Rarities
Dinosaur Jr., "Nothing Going On" from Ear-Bleeding Country
BOAT, "Clogged Castle" from Songs That You Might Not Like
Bobby Bare Jr., "Flat-chested Girl from Maynardville" from Young Criminal's Starvation League
Stephen Malkmus, "Baltimore" from Real Emotional Trash
The Hold Steady, "Yr Little Hoodrat Friend" from Separation Sunday
Ladytron, "Seventeen" from Witching Hour
Enon, "Believo" from Believo!

No comments:

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.