Saturday, February 2, 2008

BONUS!

I kinda sorta kinda found a short-term music host, but I'm still looking for a better one, so in the meantime, here are two bonus tracks for you.  Both are from a show I did last summer when Cory Branan, Ben Nichols (of Lucero), and Amanda Shires came on before their show at the Mercy that night.  I try to record all the shows where I have guests on, so I can strip off the live songs later and pass those along as well as the interviews for my own enjoyment.  If I can, I'm going to put the entire show up sometime--it's quite entertaining--but in the meanwhile, try these:



Cory Branan, "Jumper Cables"
There are two great things about this song.  One, it's unreleased (and I believe this is the first recorded copy of it in any form), and two, you get to hear some live on-air mid-song interaction.  It's delightful.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

would sendspace.com work?

Anonymous said...

annie im lovin' your blog--i had no idea you liked cory branan...he's something else huh?

anyways...next time im home i am going to party or see a show with you or something (gotta make up for the lack of such in NYC)

hope you're doing well, have a great week

--Andrew T

vitustinnitus said...

mediafire.com mediafire.com mediafire.com mediafire.com

so good.

also drop.io

YA HEARD?!??!?!?

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.