Saturday, January 26, 2008

Playlist, 1/25

Thanks to everyone who tuned in yesterday!  My trainee Anna did an excellent job on her first show, and you guy will be hearing a lot more from her, so I hope you liked the picks.  I've hosted as many songs as I can, they're all right-click save-as or alt-click on Macs.  

Also, thanks so much to all of you who made it out to The End last night, and to the bands for playing for us.  I had a fabulous time.  Thanks to everyone who chatted with me at the merch table, danced around and sweated with me, let me buy you a beer.  Thanks for putting up with my slightly drunken band introductions (for the record, I didn't know I would be doing that until I was onstage...).  It was a fantastic night, and I met (and re-met) some really terrific people that I'm  hoping to see again soon.  

1. Caribou, "Cherrybomb" from Nelab
2. The Books, "Be Good To Them Always" from Lost and Safe
3. Shipwreck, "Walk in the Woods" from Rabbit in the Kitchen With a New Dress On
4. Happy Birthday Amy, "Bait" from EP
5. Andrew Bird, "Darkmatter" from Armchair Apocrypha
6. Cory Branan, "Miss Ferguson" from The Hell You Say
7. Velcro Stars, "Hiroshima's Revenge" from Hiroshima's Revenge
8. Neutral Milk Hotel, "Gardenhead/Leave Me Alone" from On Avery Island
9.  Modest Mouse, "Baby Blue Sedan" from Building Nothing Out of Something
10. Emma Wallace, "Exceed My Expectations" from A Reason to Stay Up All Night
11. Happy Birthday Amy, "Mystery Scars" from EP
12. The Owls, "Peppermint Patty" from Daughters and Suns
13. Frightened Rabbit, "Go-Go Girls" from Sing the Greys 
14. Kings of Leon, "Fans" from Because of the Times
15. Menomena, "Wet and Rusting" from Friend and Foe (R)
16. Chromeo, "Call Me Up" from Fancy Footwork
17. Daft Punk, "Face to Face" from Discovery
18. Makeup & Vanity Set, "This Is It" from Charles Park
19. Justice, "Waters of Nazareth" from [cross]
20. Ratatat, "Wildcat" from Classics
21. Junior Boys, "Double Shadow" from So This Is Goodbye
22. Four Tet, "As Serious As Your Life" from Rounds
23. Mstrkrft, "Neon Knights" from The Looks
24. Simian Mobile Disco, "I Believe" from Attack Decay Sustain Release

No comments:

Disclaimer

The music here is intended for sampling purposes only.  If you like what you hear, buy the album, see a show, pick up some merch, go out and support your local music scene!  

If you're one of the musicians/managers/labels are sure you want something here taken down, email me at antennastoheaven.wrvu AT gmail.com and I will remove it as soon as possible.